The 2018 ANPD-Houston Affiliate Scholarship Application is now open!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
The ANPD-H scholarship application is now open to ANPD-H members in an accredited program and have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours towards the degree program at the time of application.
Applicants must hold a current, unrestricted RN license to apply.
One $500 scholarship will be awarded in each of the following categories:
- Masters in nursing student enrolled in an accredited MSN (any MSN degree track) program
- Doctoral in nursing or education student enrolled in an accredited PhD, DNP, or EDD program
Criteria for applying:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited nursing or education program and hold a current registered nurse license
- Must have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours of course work in the designated program at the time of application (non-nursing prerequisite courses do not apply)
- Must provide official transcript as evidence of a 3.0 or greater cumulative nursing/education GPA
- Must provide verification of current enrollment in an accredited program for the spring semester 2018
Click here to apply by March 9th, 2018. Scholarships will be awarded on April 20th, 2018 at the Spring Workshop!
See attached flyer for additional information!